Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a log or a way to know if a call was attempted but cancelled on the last minute or if other line is busy?Users of IP Phones and Softphones says they called other users but line is busy. I need to find a way if they really tried to make a cal...

r.banez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,Can somebody advise me on the basic configuration needed to provide voicemail services at the remote branch.Setup consists of a centralised CM cluster at HO + aim-cue for Voicemail. I need that the remote users access their voicemail across the W...

renzil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure a CME/CUE such that a menu option in the CUE AA transfers the call to an AA service which is part of the B-ACD application on CME. Has anyone done this before or know how I can trigger the AA service from a re-directed cal...

phershaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wanting some information on configuring LEAP for a 7920. I have read through the documents but it seems like I need "a LEAP-compliant RADIUS server, such as the Cisco Access Control Server (ACS)" to do this. I want to know if there are any other...

briley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Attorney "A" is on line one, you can see that they are on line one if youlook over at your phone because you see the amber colored light nextto their line. A second call comes in, and instead of you seeing Line1 active, with Line 2 showing the new i...