Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In June 2000 ActiveVoice e-mailed its customers. The e-mail indicated that ActiveVoice is testing the update for Outlook designed to protect users from viruses spread via<br>attachments in e-mail. Our customer wishes to do the upgrade to their Outloo...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running call manager 3.02d and am having a wierd issue. The MWI lights take several minutes to show up on the phone after a message is left or they do not show up at all. THis only occurs on some phones. Not only that, but when I go in to che...

tbamert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Unity 2.45 will not startup automatically on our Compaq Server. We get the following error in Event Viewer "Error obtaining SID for specified account 534" We CAN start the Unity Manually. Any Ideas?? <br><br>

MikeD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jeff,<br><br>I am setting up a Unity Enterprise with DTMF inband integration. (Bosch Integral 33XE.) Everything works fine, except the internal greeting.<br><br>Regarding to the avanalog.avd, the integration line should be include the I (internal) an...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If our Unity server Crashes we have a duplicate Compaq server waiting in the bullpen. We would load Unity ,and Exchange,BUT How can we restore UNITY database info after that? Will this work? <br><br>

MikeD by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use Cisco CallManager with Unity 2.4. We use VMO. When a message is left on my extension, the MWI light is on. But as soon as the voice mail message arrives in Inbox of Outlook, I hear the sound "You have voice mail" and the MWI on my Cisco 7960 p...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a cisco call mgr running 3.0(1) with a unity enterprise. when i make an internal call to another extension that doesn't answer, i go to unity as expected, but instead of getting the user's voicemail greeting, unity prompts me for my password a...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jim,<br><br>Just wanted to confirm that the issue regarding G.729 support is not technical. It is a legal issue. I have several customers that want to use a centralized CCM and Unity and will use the G.729 throughout the network. Any thoughts on t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The CIPT course material says that Cisco IP phones use the 802.1p field in the 802.1Q tag to classify voice packets with a CoS value of 5. What happens to the 802.1p field if we have ISL trunks between switches? Or do we have to run 802.1Q trunks in ...

tsaxelin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys.<br>I have a recent client who has introducted unity (with tts)- late last year.<br>When a user enters their mailbox they hear email messages.<br>This happens even when subscribers/conversation/retreiving messages are all set to blank.<br>Whilst...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FYI,<br><br>CallManager 3.06 has recently been released. This version does not have a fix for the release transfer issue found in 3.04 and 3.05. The release transfer issue is scheduled to be fixed in CallManager 3.07.<br><br>Aaron Belcher<br>Softwa...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes