Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadcast a call with line group on a phone which isn't on the ccm

rriquier
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I would like to affect a directory number on an ipphone and an fxs port of my H323 gateway.

I thought that with using line group configured to broadcast call, it would be possible but it doesn't work.

For doing this, i create a dummy phone configured to forward all call on number of the fxs port. When i call this number, call effectively arrived on the fxs port. Then i create my line group and add the dummy phone and the other phone. The fxs port never ring ?

Did you have any idea ? Does Forward all never apply in case of line group ? Is there any other thing to configure ?

Is there any solution to configure this ?

Thanks in advance,

Romain

2 Replies 2

jbouwkamp
Level 3
Level 3

Line groups do not pay attention to call forwarding settings on indiviual directory numbers. You might want to try the FXS port using MGCP as this will allow you to program it as an actual Directory Number on the CallManager so in theory it should ring as part of the line group though I have not tried it.

Thanks for your answer.

In fact, my first test was with an fxs port from an h323 gateway, but the fianl goal is to forward call on phone wich is attached to a pbx system which communicate with Callmanager thru H323