cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadcast Hunt Roll to Voicemail

nkleven
Level 4
Level 4

I have a bunch of broadcast hunt groups that I need to roll-over to voicemail. One for example has a hunt-pilot of 6000. This is to go to a general voicemail box if no-one in the hunt group answers. The general mailbox is also 6000. I had the Unity Line group as the second step in the hunt, but that just sends me to the default Unity greeting. Does anyone know how to make it go to the General mailbox?

5 Replies 5

jgentsch
Level 1
Level 1

Trying changing the mask on the Hunt Pilot to your general mailbox, or create a call handler to routes call from your hunt pilot to the mailbox

shaun.connor
Level 1
Level 1

For each of the hunt groups there is a hunt pilot, in the hunt pilot there is a "Hunt forward settings" In the Forward no answer and the forward hunt busy section enter your voice mail box that you want to forward too. In your question if you want to forward to 6000 then you enter that in the destination

I think you must be talking about 4.1(x). I failed to mention that this is 4.0(2a)sr2a.

What shows up in Unity's Call Viewer when you have Unity Line group as the second step in the hunt?

If the call comes in as a direct call with your hunt pilot as the Called number then it should be easy to set up a Routing Rule in Unity to send the call to the correct greeting. If you have multiple pilots set up like this and want to each to go to their own call handler, then you can even create a generic Direct Call Routing Rule to handle all of them. Select "Attempt Forward" as the destination of the routing rule and Unity will attempt to match the Called number with a Call Handler. If no match is found it'll just move on to the next rule and proceed as normal.

-Eric

THere is a drop down list in the Call Handler profile view. The default in Unity is set to Send to Greeting drop down the menu and set it to Attempt to send to extention and save. see if that works.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: