Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD issue Call manager failover

Curtis Fuentes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have multiple CAD  users getting kicked out of CAD with error code Call Manager failover. We are using CM 8.5 and UCCX 8.5. I am not seeing any issues wuth the call manger and other call complete. What could cause this issue. I have uploaded a picture of the issue.

Thank you

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Curtis,

CM_FAILOVER

Reason Code: 32757

State: Not Ready

The system issues this reason code when the            Unified CM fails over and the agent           is moved to the Not Ready state.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_0/user/guide/UCCX_BK_UE5BE47D_00_uccx-historical-reports-ug_appendix_0111.html

You can check if really the CUCM failover is happening, or network connectivity between the phones and CUCM...etc

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

I checked RTMT tool and it shows the SDL link went down witch cause the phones to flap between call managers. How can I find out what caused the SDL links to go down ?

Hi Curtis,

Please check the CUCM logs through RTMT tool for the excat reason for failure.

Thanks,

Anand

pls rate helpful posts !!

I checked the log and all it shows is SDL link faild. Does not give a reason.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: