Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward on 7821 phone not working

kgilkes92
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing issues where a 7821 phone is unable to call forward to another extension or internal. This happens for multiple phone at the site while other phones at the same site work just fine. What could be the issue with the select phones that are unable to call forward?

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Georgios Fotiadis
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Look that line configuration has the correct Calling Search Spaces in section "Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings".

Georgios
Please rate if you find this helpful.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Georgios Fotiadis
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Look that line configuration has the correct Calling Search Spaces in section "Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings".

Georgios

It is in the correct calling search space, however I'm not sure what are the call pickup setting you are referring to. It is a part of a pickup group although I don't think that will affect the ability to use the forward all button configured on the phone. Can tell me where to find the call pickup settings you're referring to?

I was just referring to the section name which is at line configuration and not device. Pickup has nothing to do with call forwarding. Go to phone->line and there check the section I am referring to.

Georgios

My apologies the fix was to apply the calling search space to the forward all destination I assumed you meant the calling search space of the DN when I said it had been applied correctly.

i'd the same issue but after i saw your comment the problem has been solved and call forwarding working fine now with no issues.
Many thanks.

saif musa
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

beyond forwarding calls, dialing out from these phones internally or externally are working fine or not ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: