cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call interuppted with operator

rblackburn001
Level 1
Level 1

ever since upgraded to 4.02 employees complaining that in the middle of the conversation, a operator comes on and say number cannot be completed as dial.

happens when you pick someone up from being on hold or transfered.

any suggestions would be grateful

thanks

3 Replies 3

wrosenbaum
Level 1
Level 1

I'm seeing this at one site as well since upgrade to 4.02(a)sp1. Also seeing transfer button dim (unavailable) during converstation, and some calls go directly to speakerphone without ringing.

wrosenbaum,

Did you ever find a solution to this in your area, i am still having this issue and cisco tac doesn't seem to know what is causing this. any update would be appreciated

Not exactly...I upgraded the phone load to P00307010200. I'm not seeing the "number cannot be completed" error anymore, but now there's a new symptom. At two sites (so far), some calls that are transferred from the receptionist go straight to the recipient's speaker without ringing and without any action on the recipient's part. Not only is this disorienting to both the caller and the recipient, but since we are a mental healthcare provider, and some of our users are clinicians who are in session, this represents a very serious confidentiality problem for us.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire! Please let me know if you come up with anything better.