Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call is failing from MXP6000 to Cisco Sx10

Hi Friends,

We have one SX10 and MXP600 is located in the same building, when we try the point to point calling and call is not going through.

MXP6000<--->CUCM<--->SX10

This issue is there within the building and from one building to other building also and there is no firewall in-between.

Kindly help me this issue.

Herewith I attached the Call Manager Trace. 

Calling no. 8216 - MXP6000
Called no. 8290 - SX10
Time: 11: 52

Messages.JPG

5 Replies 5

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You seem to be getting a CANCEL from "10.137.202.14" which really does not tell about an issue with CUCM itself since the transaction/dialog is being dropped before it is established. Can you grab logs from the MX ?

Thanks for the replay.

FYI, I replaced with working MXP 6000 on the same location and no luck.

Are the endpoints on site , i mean on a LAN or is there a firewall or something ?
Looking at the pcap snippet again, post sending 180 to “10.137.202.14” there is no response for 3 seconds, after which a CANCEL is received.
Need logs from that device and/or a pcap.

Yes, endpoints on the site. It's the same LAN (tried different Building and same building ) and no firewall in-between.

If I dial from MXP6000 to another Video endpoint. Please find the below result.

Calling party status during the call: it's showing "Calling"....
Called party status during the call: connected without video and audio
Called party GUI status during the call: connected without video and audio (no packet receiving and transmitting)

Kindly let me know which logs you required and share me the procedure if possible.

Thank you very much for your support

Firstly, the MXP6000s are past their End of Support date of 31 May 2018, so I'd recommend that you consider upgrading it with something more current and supportable.

Is the MXP6000 registered via SIP to your CUCM?  Or is it configured as an H.323 endpoint, if so, it won't work with your CUCM registered endpoints unless you have a VCS or Expressway-C to do the interworking.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: