cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Recording - Zoom or Calabrio?

sean Riley
Level 4
Level 4

We are looking at either Calabrio or Zoom to handle call recording.  Our needs are very small, with only needing to record for 5 users, voice only.  I am looking for feedback on Zoom and Calabrio as a solution.

Current Environment:

CUCM v 10.5(2)

Unity v 10.5(2)

IM&P v 10.5(2)

Gateways: H323

IP Phones: 7970 SCCP

Thanks for any feedback you are able to provide.

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
I’m a fan of Zoom as a company; however, their product assumes some GNU/Linux (CentOS) administration proficiency. It is not a sealed appliance as CUCM is.
Calabrio runs on Windows, though I do not necessarily believe that to be an advantage. Just a distinction worth knowing going in.
I would be surprised if you manage to find a product limitation in one vs. the other for basic call recording.

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

I dont know that either , if you arent looking to do anything complex, is substantially better than the other. If you all you are looking to do is QM then both do that well. 

If you are looking to do something more complex down the line like UCCX\UCCE\PCCE then you have more of a choice to make. 

Calabrio also offers a full SaaS version of their QM\Speech Analytics\EWFM solutions if you grow it in the future 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: