Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Call waiting in csq while agents are available and ready.

Hi

I had a situation where there was a call waiting in the csq, but Agsnts assigned to the same csq where ready. How could this be?

Seems like the CTI port never transfers the call to the Agent's phone..

My customer has a tight SLA (90%, 5sec), and having a call in a queue for 20 min could drop this.

Would there be a way to trace this call that got stuck (We would like to return this STUCK call, as a curtesy).

4 REPLIES 4
Enthusiast

Re: Call waiting in csq while agents are available and ready.

Hi,

Check out in Real Time Reports.

Choose Reports > Sessions from the Application Reporting menu bar to access the Sessions web page. Use the Sessions web page to view real-time information on all the active sessions.

Not sure about the frequency of this occurrence. There are various scenarios which results in calls getting stuck in queue. To closely examine the root cause, I suggest you to open a TAC case.

Regards

Yogi

Beginner

Hi

Is there a document that explains where calls can lock up in csq's or what the causes of these problems can be. I know it only looks like it was a once off. But if it can happen once, it can happen again.

Regards

Wesley

Enthusiast

Hi,

There is no specific documentation in this regards. The following URL might help you...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_field_notice09186a00801d3aa0.shtml

Regards

Yogi

Highlighted
Beginner

I think this is a good starting point - follow the bug id's.

Thanks

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards