Views
Helpful
Replies

Calling number from PSTN to Unity

samuel.suen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a GW connected to PSTN. When a outside caller leave a message to internal IP Phone (VM) subscriber, the Unity will not told PSTN calling number to the subscriber. However, from the IP Phone itself, it shows that calling number in missed calls. Hence, I think the caller display feature is enabled but the Unity cannot give those numbers to the subscriber. Is it a configuration problem or others? Any suggestion??

Thanks for your help,

B.Regards,

Samuel

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The calling number will show up in the subject line of the message if you look at it in Outlook - you can verify this to make sure we're getting the right information.

In Unity 4.0(3) the calling number (if provided) for unidentified caller messages can be voiced - earlier versions of Unity don't support that conversation. 4.0(3) releases for download the 2nd week of September.

Yes, I can find the calling number from the web outlook. So, how can I instruct the Unity to play this number when user access the VM through the phone?

Thanks!

as I mentioned, you can't in versions of Unity prior to 4.0(3). 4.0(3) will be available to the public here by the 2nd week of September or so.

thanks for your reply!

So,.. in order words, it should be the bug on the existing Unity 4.0(2) version, am I right??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: