Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager MGCP support for a 2651 with AIM-VOICE-30 and VWIC-1MFT-E1

Anyody knows if is possible to configure a 2651 with MGCP Support for Cisco CallManager when I have a 2651 with AIM-VOICE-30 and a PRI conected to a VWIC-1MFT-E1?

I'm running a 12.2(15)XJ and CCM 3.3(3), but when I configure the gateway in the callmanager I only can select Installed voice cards (NM-HDV, NM-HDA, NM-2V, NM-1V)

If I configure a Cisco269X gateway (in callmanager) I can see in the selection Box a AIM-VOICE-30.

4 Replies 4

aalejo
Level 5
Level 5

Sr.

Yes, it is posible. I am using your configuration (but a CCM 3.3(2)) and everything is OK. (CCM3.3(2), MGCP, 2651XM + AIM-VOICE-30 + VWIC-1MFT-E1 (as PRI QSIG))

Perhaps you should install the latest CCM patches.

Regards

Alex

Do you have the option in Gateway Configuration page for selecting "Module in Slot 1", AIM-VOICE-30?.

I don't have it and because of this I can`t have the subunit corresponding yo my primary ISDN interface (0/0) available,

Regards

Coincidental as it may seem, I have just posted a conversation regarding adding 2651XM-V MGCP Gateway in CCM version 3.3.3.

The only slot available is slot 1, which is specifically for NM modules such NM-HDV, NM-HDA. Slot 0 would normally give you the option to configure an AIM-30 which is not the case.

The question was whether CCM 3.3.2 specifies slot 0 when adding 26xx gateway. It would apppear from a previously reply that it does. Therefore, draw your own conclusions to CCM 3.3.3

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Support for the 2651 AIM-voice-30 was available in 3.3.2, unfortunately I found that after upgrading to 3.3.3 this was no longer the case.

TAC advised that this problem is related to bug id CSCeb23199. I have since applied a patch provided by TAC which resolved this very problem.

I suggest you open a TAC case and reference Bug id.CSCeb23199.