cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager MultiSite Communication

wrobbin
Level 1
Level 1

If I wanted to configure two or more sites with the same Dn/Extension. So at all sites my main line would be 1000 and from one site to get to another I would have to make a 5-digit dial plan. Example I would dial a number X depending on the site and then 1000 and I would get that sites main line . But I don’t know how to make a 5 digit dial plan. I don't even know if it is even possible to do this.

2 Replies 2

jvanick
Level 1
Level 1

Are you planning on using multiple callmanager clusters or a single callmanager cluster?

If you're using multiple callmanager clusters, you could do this pretty simply with intercluster trunks ie... 2XXXX would go to your second site, etc.

I actually set this up in our environment where you use a 8 followed by a 2 digit location code, followed by the 4 digit extension to get to different clusters.

If you wanted to do this with a single callmanager cluster, you can use partitions and translation patterns to get between "sites"

Using a Single CallManager. Could it still be done with a single CallManager and if so how would i go about do this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: