cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager support for DL380-G4 Dual Xeon CPU@3.2GHz

Eric Krieger
Level 1
Level 1

Is this HP server supported (soon?) for use with CallManager?

As far as I could find upto G3 versions are supported with WinOS 2.6.

5 Replies 5

erhoehne
Level 1
Level 1

I haven't heard anything about G4 support yet. Bear with us, I'm sure it's coming soon!

fredhuynh
Level 1
Level 1

I just discover this today, but 2.6 doesn't seen to support it yet.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/voiceapp/ps378/prod_brochure09186a0080107d79.html

mtaib
Level 1
Level 1

yes,

it will support CCM. Just make sure your order the machine a DVD drive (if option is avaialable).

Anyway, i have managed to install CCM in my network on the same model DL380 server. there are some shortcuts to do, if you dont have a DVD drive on your Server.

I think HP can ship you one DVD for the same server.

regards

Kondela

Is there a separate set of CDs or DVDs for the DL380 - Callmanager ? I am not able to use the MCS server version of Callmanager CDs on the DL380's...It says the platform is not supported, when I put the h/w detection cd.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

As far as I know, there's no seperate set available (installation-images for all the supported server-models are present on the setup-media), but the DL380-G3 should be supported.

The newest G4 models are not supported yet, which could give you the mentioned behaviour (I had the same), or the specifications of your machine are not supported (not enough memory for example). Please (re)check this against your model.