cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I use the Cisco Room Kit Plus with P60 Camera with Skype for Business?

felixwongcw
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco Room Kit Plus with P60 Camera setup in my office.

However, other than just using Webex, my company uses Skype for business and I was wondering if I could simply connect my Cisco Room Kit Plus with P60 Camera to my laptop and use them as a dummy camera instead of using my laptop camera.

Anyone has any experience doing this?

2 Replies 2

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi if you are asking whether the Cisco Room Kit Plus with P60 Camera can be seen as a USB device for Skype then the answer is no. USB passthrough feature is only on the Room Kit Mini.
Dialling into the Webex meeting with this camera via the Touch 10 panel and then interoperating with Skype users in that Webex Meeting is the only route.
Rgs,
ashish

Response Signature

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You will need additional infrastructure to enable you to connect proper Standards Based Video Conferencing Endpoints with Skype for Business.   This could be any or all of the following:- Cisco Meeting Server, Cisco Webex, Cisco VCS with Microsoft Interoperability Option, Pexip Infinity.  Any of these can do the translation from one environment to the other if configured correctly.  The two cannot direcly interface together.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: