Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot create live event and popups "session expired..."

Rahman Dani
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all
any body have experience when create live event in show and share and when u want to save configuration becoming prompting pop ups windows "your session has expired and please login again..."
how to handle it and solved this problem. please advice. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rahman,

I have not seen this issue earlier. Below are the steps you can try -

1) Did you clear the IE browser cache ?

2) Have you installed the DMM/SNS certs in your browser certificate store ? If yes - Can you delete those certs and try to access the SNS once again ?

3) Are you having issues creating a DME Live event or Non-DME Live event or both ?

4) Can you try to access the SNS using Mozilla Firefox v/s IE ?

If none of the above steps resolve your "Timeout" and "Live Event" issue please open a Cisco TAC case for further investigating this issue.

Regards,

Sagar Dhanrale

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please Try following:

* Logout of Show and Share

* Close your Browser (Which Browser & version number are you running)

* Restart Browser

* Login to Show & Share

* Create Live Event

Results?

Which version of DMS & SnS are you running?

Also, goto the DMM--Administration Module and goto the Licensing Tab and capture a screenshot

of your license information and post it here.

The error that you see is typically due to an idle timeout and your session is closed.

Thanks

T.

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for your replay,

I just try as yours guidence but the result still cannot crate live event.

I m caputured my web browser version in trying and license

Im using

DMM version 5.2.1

SnS version 5.2.1

Thanks

Rahman,

Can you also confirm the time on the DMM and SNS ? Log into the AAI and Click on "DATE_TIME_SETTINGS" - Make sure that the time set on SNS and DMM match. And re-try creating the live event.

Regards,

Sagar Dhanrale

Hi Sagar Dhanrale
I have try what your suggestion, but the problem still occurred.. I m used same NTP as source times for both server..

I’m worry if this problem is bug, in case this bug and this version is the last once version so I have no change for upgrading option.

Rahman,

Was there any change made to the "hostnames" of the appliances after you paired them ? Was the deployment location on the SNS changed ?

If the hostname was changed on either of the appliance - Please pair the appliances once more - First SNS and then DMM.

Regards,

Sagar D

Was the deployment location on the SNS changed?

I’m use locally my SnS as Publish server or "File Hosting Locations"

If the hostname was changed on either of the appliance - Please pair the appliances once more - First SNS and then DMM.

Yes, re-pair again... but alerting still same result, I can’t create live event..

Are u have this experience as like my problem before ???

Thanks

Rahman,

I have not seen this issue earlier. Below are the steps you can try -

1) Did you clear the IE browser cache ?

2) Have you installed the DMM/SNS certs in your browser certificate store ? If yes - Can you delete those certs and try to access the SNS once again ?

3) Are you having issues creating a DME Live event or Non-DME Live event or both ?

4) Can you try to access the SNS using Mozilla Firefox v/s IE ?

If none of the above steps resolve your "Timeout" and "Live Event" issue please open a Cisco TAC case for further investigating this issue.

Regards,

Sagar Dhanrale

Rahman Dani
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

This problem is solvedJ,.. there no problem with software or license, the problem is cause when vp upgrade to show and share, and vp and dmm will be create a certificate and we must make sure both certicated servers is refer to theme own name server...

Finally I did open this case to Cisco TAC and find some error with SnS certificate..

Thanks to my TAC Eng. and thanks to you all

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: