cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAR (web UI) can't be accessed

Charles_Chi4
Level 1
Level 1

hi, i've got problems in CDR Analysis and Reporting web logon. Every time i access the CDR web, it appears this error :

HTTP Status 503 - Servlet Logon.class is currently unavailable

type Status report

message Servlet Logon.class is currently unavailable

description The requested service (Servlet Logon.class is currently unavailable) is not currently available.

Apache Tomcat/4.1.12

Is there any workaround for this problem? Thanks

6 Replies 6

Not applicable

Check the bug: CSCsm25287: Unable to access CAR after fresh installation.

Btw, i'm sorry forgetting to tell that the CCM version is 4.2(3)sr4b.

The CSCsm25287 is for CCM version 4.3.

I have the same error and the CCM version I'm on is 4.1(3)SR8a.

Were you able to resolve this?

@imendezon

Not yet, i'm still waiting for kind experts answering in this thread :p

Could anybody help us?

Hi, I have 4.1(3)sr5c CCM version and have same problem with access CDR user interface. I got this error on screen:

HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error

type Exception report

message Internal Server Error

description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.cisco.art.general.GenUtil.getLocale(GenUtil.java:1510)

at LogonServlet.doPost(LogonServlet.java:138)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:260)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2396)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)

at org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.process(Ajp13Processor.java:458)

at org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Processor.run(Ajp13Processor.java:551)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Apache Tomcat/4.1.12

In the event log I have this error:

Error: kErrorCDRFilesBackingUp - CDR flat files are backing up.

App ID: Cisco Database Layer Monitor

Cluster ID: CRSCCM1-Cluster

Node ID: 10.0.32.100

Explanation: CDR flat files are not being removed. On the primary CDR server, verify that the InsertCDR service is running and

properly configured. On a server not the primary, verify that the location for collecting CDR files is accessible via the network.

Recommended Action: Set trace for InsertCDR service to detailed and look for errors in the trace. Check enterprise CDR parameters

for accuracy..

I found for the last that this is a bug (CSCeg37424), but I didn't done a workaround yet.

Regards,

The workaround doesn't help :(

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: