cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 3.3 - Change 7912 IP Phone Cisco display logo

nuno.nogueira
Level 1
Level 1

Someone can tell me how can I change the logo from the display of 7912 ip phone in ccm 3.3?

Thanks

25 Replies 25

Hi!

I have made these steps several times and it does not work. The telephone (7912) is updated but it is left a black box instead of the logo.

When I use the bmp2logo I see in screen the logo that desire to put with ASCII, then I use the cfgfmt to make the profile using:

#txt

UIPassword:0

upgradelogo:10,0,logo1.logo

but the logo is not displayed.

Some idea?

Thanks in advance.

Hello everybody!

Fixed...

we restart callmanager and then the logo appeared.

Thanks.

Hi! I have a problem.

The logo for 7905G worked fine with CM ver 4.0(3).

I upgraded the CM to version 4.1(3) and when the 7905 upgraded and restarted the LCD blanked and the red and green buttons under the LCD are lid !!! And there's nothing I can do to recover the phone.

When I removed the logo file the other 7905G's registered with no problem

Please help !

it turned out that it's a known bug with this CM

start quote "

CSCsa72417 Bug Details

Symptom:

The 7905G / 7912G will not recover after a "image" is configured for the display -> the Phone will

stay with a blank screen and glowing buttons.

" end quote

but the workaround is not satisfactory - i still got one dead 7905G and will return it for warranty service.

Dear Dan,

Can you pls send me SCCP Software Package Zip file to the my email: gsmbank@pc-tech.cz

Thanks in advanced

P.S. I dont have CCO

Regards

Armen

I the upper right corner you'll find a bunch of links:

Home|Log In|Register|Contacts & Feedback|Help|Site Map

Click on Register and sign yourself up.

Hi Dan,

Could you point a procedure for doing it on Call Manager Express

Thanks,

Luis Oberto

Hello Dan,

This procedure do not work for CM 4.2, any suggestions or alternatives?

Txs

Hi, Dan

I tried on CCM v4.1(3). It doesn't work.

And is there a way to remove the logo? Some customers do not want any logos on screen.

Hello. I'm not sure. You may want to open a TAC case as I've moved on to a new position and have not tested the process with the later versions of CCM, such as you have.

Good luck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: