cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.1.2 and Barge = NOT WORKING

jerake
Level 1
Level 1

Is there some magic spell that I need to cast on CCM 4.1.2 in order to get Barge to work? Maybe bribe it, or something?

I've followed the instructions in the Features and Services Guide for 4.1.2 trying to get this feature to work, but apparently I either must be losing my sight or I am blatantly missing something.

I have two phones, each with the same DN. I am on a call on one of the phones with the shared DN; I should be able to press the line button on the other phone and it should show me the Barge softkey...but it isn't. It's acting like a completely separate line, showing me the regular Off Hook softkeys. I've checked my softkey template - Standard User - checked all my settings - I enabled built-in bridge in the service parameters...so what in the heck is going on? I'm ready to take a lead pipe to this thing. I have to have this working...

TMH

3 Replies 3

gdhondt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can I ask you, if you experieced problems when starting the Callmanager service when installing 4.x ? I can activate the services but am not able to start the Callmanager nor CTi service. Any idea, since you must have experience :-).

Thx for a reply

Gerdy

Nope, I didn't have any problems starting the CCM or CTI service...I do, however, have a problem with it stopping unexpectedly on my subscriber CCM when I update anything on my H323 gateway, but I can always get it restarted.

And I finally got barge to work...I had to:

-Turn on the built-in bridge service parameter;

-Configure the Privacy setting per phone device (which I wasn't doing, I was leaving at default).

TMH

I saw your other post - are you doing a clean install, e.g. installing the OS then installing CCM...? Also, what MCS server are you using?

TMH