cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM integrate with AD

ciscoforum
Level 1
Level 1

Trying to integrate CCM with external AD. At the end of it, it pops up the message: please set password for ccmsysuser and ccmadministrator before runing ccm install or plugin on ccm subscriber., I recall Ccmadministrator is the one when there is MLA installed. But I don't have MLA and also there are no these two users under local users and group of the publisher.Thanks

3 Replies 3

munatara
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are correct about MLA. From 3.3 onwards, ccmsysuser and ccmadministrator are created for some services like Tomcat, Extended Functions. Those users should be in AD. Below is the link on how to change the passwords

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_installation_and_configuration_guide09186a008011aa73.html#wp44053

Thanks

I have one more question:

when configure active directory information during installing the plugin, one of the field is asking user search base, default is cn=users,dc=.., dc=com.

If the customer's corp users are not under user ou but actully have a lot OUs under the domain, what should I put here?

You will need to point the search base to an OU in the tree above where the users are stored. If you do not do this the serch will not find the users.

Mike