cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM5.1, dial from outlook

cjrchoi11
Level 1
Level 1

Looks it achiving via Cisco TSP but not available the software from CCM5.1 plugin.

where can I download the Cisco TSP in CCM5.1 and related URL please to configure.

Thanks in advance,

10 Replies 10

That's 'Cisco JTAPI for Windows'. Is this same as 'Cisco TSP' which available in prior CCM5.x version?

I installed the 'Cisco JTAPI for Windows' but cannot find out the list from 'Phone and Modem Options' in windows-xp control panel. I confiugred CCM IP address in JTAPI configuration which downloaded from plugin but cannot dial from outlook.

Advise please,

Open CCM Administrator web page

Application | Plugins | Find |

Cisco Telephony Service Provider

No, JTAPI will not work with Outlook. You should install TSP - telephony service provider.

cool. thanks a lot guys

please rate helpful posts.

--

regards,

pk

I am having difficulty getting Outlook dialing working with CCM 5.1 and Outlook 2007....

On the PC running Outlook I have installed the CallmanagerTSP 5.1 and the wave driver. I have configured phone and modem properties, and restarted the PC and tsp service. PC is connected to port on back of phone.

The Cisco phone line never shows up in dialing properties on the PC (Outlook>Contacts>dial contact)...the only lines I see in line properties are IPCONF and H323,, I never see the IP Phone extension here. I also get an error

"an internal error has occurred with the phone dialer...please close and resopen".

Any help greatly appreciated, thank you,

Michael

I have the same problem... i also only see IPCONF and h323 and I dont see the Ciscoline in the edit/options phone calls dropdown list in dialer.exe in windows XP...

Four aspects to check or verify:-

1. IP Phone/Device is associated with user.

2. CTI Application use is enabled.

3. Ensure that you have configured the correct username and password under the user tab within the Cisco TSP configuration.

4. CTI Manager Primary/Secondary IP address or hostname is specified. If you specify hostname, check that it can be resolved.

Regards

Allan.

Also i have a same problem.

You are tring to solve this problem now?

If you have solved it. Would you let me know?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: