Helpful
Replies

CCNA Collaboration 210-060 Cisco CCNA Voice certification

Nihad Huseynli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone!

Please help.

I want to get a certificate Cisco CCNA VOICE but I don't know what examination to pass for this purpose.

Old exam code 640-461 it isn't valid any more. 

what certificate I will receive if I pass exam 210-060?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CCNA Voice is already retired certification and being replaced with CCNA Collaboration. Before you just need to pass  Cisco 640-461 (ICOMM) exam to get CCNA voice certificate but now since it is already retired certification and it can be applied as pre-requisite to CCNA Collaboration migration for those who passed this exam, i would suggest to go for CCNA Collaboration. Cisco 210-060 exam also just a pre-requisite to get CCNA Collaboration certificate and you will not get any certificate if you just passed only one exam pre-requisite.

The  CCNA Collaboration Exam Migration Tool would also guide you on what combination of exams you want to take to achieve CCNA Collaboration certification.

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/tools/ccna_collab/ccna_collab_tool.html

regards,

Acevirgil

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

CCNA Voice has been replaced with CCNA Collaboration, 210-060 is only one of two exams required for CCNA Collaboration.  Take a look at the following for more information:

Training & Certifications

Cisco Learning Network

If you have any more questions, suggest you ask those in the Learning Network community, as they would be the ones to best help.

Tagir Temirgaliyev
Spotlight
Spotlight

it looks like you will receive nothing after passing 210-060

CCNA Voice is already retired certification and being replaced with CCNA Collaboration. Before you just need to pass  Cisco 640-461 (ICOMM) exam to get CCNA voice certificate but now since it is already retired certification and it can be applied as pre-requisite to CCNA Collaboration migration for those who passed this exam, i would suggest to go for CCNA Collaboration. Cisco 210-060 exam also just a pre-requisite to get CCNA Collaboration certificate and you will not get any certificate if you just passed only one exam pre-requisite.

The  CCNA Collaboration Exam Migration Tool would also guide you on what combination of exams you want to take to achieve CCNA Collaboration certification.

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/tools/ccna_collab/ccna_collab_tool.html

regards,

Acevirgil

Greetings:

My CCNA Voice expires December 2018, Can I take the Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1 exam? Or do I have to take the 210-060?

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: