Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNP Collaboration Certification query.

dipars1953om
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

Currently I have valid certification of CCNA Voice, CIPT1 (642-447), CIPT2 (642-457), TVOICE (642-427) and CAPPS (642-467). Now I am planning for CCNP Collaboration. I have checked the Certification migration tool and it is showing that I need to give only CIPTV2 to get CCNP Collaboration. But in CCNP Collaboration prerequisites showing that to get CCNP Collaboration I need to have any valid CCNA Collaboration certification or any Cisco CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite. So here I am confused, do I need to pass CIVND (210-065) first ? or directly I can go for CIPTV2 for CCNP Collaboration ?

Kindly assist. I am planning to give the exam within next week. Thanks in advance.

NOTE: In certification tracking system it is showing that I am enrolled for CCNP Collaboration.

2 Replies 2

Hi,

Just want to share my experience when getting to CCNP Collab.

Your case is the same as mine before. I'm a CCNA Voice holder and also passed CVOICE (642-437) and CIPT1 (642-447) and stepping up to CCNP Voice but since voice certification was retired I shifted to CCNP Collab and I needed to pass the CCNP Collab exams.

• CIPTV2 (300-075)
  • CTCOLLAB (300-080)
  • CAPPS (300-085)

After passing it, I didn't get CCNP Collab certification until I pass CCNA Collaboration first.

During my case since I'm a CCNA Voice holder and passed ICOMM (640-461), i just need to pass CIVND (210-065) to become a CCNA Collab. Passing my CCNA Collab automatically certifies me as CCNP Collab as well.

Since you are CCNA Voice holder you need to migrate first to CCNA Collab and need to pass CIVND (210-065) before getting to CCNP Collab.

But if you are ready for your CIPTV2 exam you can proceed but passing it will not certify you as CCNP Collab until you pass CCNA Collab.

regards,

Acevirgil

Hi Acevirgil,

Thank you for your response.