cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Logging problem

markanthony
Level 1
Level 1

For some reason, I am not getting data in my CDR's for my PRI gateways. User phone calls are getting tracked however not my PRI MGCP gateways.

I just added another PRI, so maybe something for lost in the config. I'm not aware of any switch to toggle logging on and off though.

I used to be able to pull reports on gateway utilization so I know if we ever max out a PRI.

Any help would be great,

thx.

4 Replies 4

kartikbhatia
Level 1
Level 1

1. check under Enterprise Parameters Configuration if the CDR UNC Path is \\\CDR or not. If not change it.

2. check if the cdr service si runnig only on the Pub n no where else.

3. use query analyzer to check if the database is getting populated or not

4. restart the CDR on pub n DBL n RIS on all servers.

thanks

kartikbhatia

verified all of your suggestions and still the same net result. Strange though as I can get CDR's from phones registered on both call manager servers however just no data on the utilizations of my gateways.

You might go into the ART admin tool and check the Report Config/automatic generation, if that is the report you were getting, and make sure it is still enabled - and then check the System Control Center to see if the scheduler service is running.

Mary Beth

Check the Cdr Enabled flag in CallManager Service Parameters on all of your CallManagers (publishers and subscribers) and ensure that it is set to true. The default is false, so if your gateways are registered with a CallManager that has the Cdr Enabled flag set to false, you won't get CDR for those.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: