cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing CUE AA Prompts

ahopkins
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to change the canned AA prompts within CUE? I have a customer who would rather the system say "Enter the extension..." vs. "enter the number...". Can the (ccn copy url) command be used to copy other recorded prompts to over write the canned prompts? Also does anyone know if the .aef file can be download from within CUE?

4 Replies 4

pacameron
Level 4
Level 4

Not yet ... the default AA script is not changeable by the end user and apart from the welcome prompt, neither are the rest of the prompt files.

Should be able to edit the scripts and prompts in a later release.

Thanks for the quick reply. I look forward to these changes in the next release.

I cannot seem to get anyone from Cisco to assist me in scripting for CUE. If you have time would it be possible if you could help me out?

If so please e-mail me at bhenry@planetgov.com

Thanks so much

Brian

gustavo.s
Level 1
Level 1

For a customer here in CO we changed the AA's (CCM3.3.2) english prompts to spanish manually.We just look for the .wav files in the ProgramFiles/...folder, listen them and change with a wav recorder. Everything is working perfect.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: