Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CDR Repository Manager won´t stay running

chris whagen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community,

i´ve got a problem with above mentioned network service, everytime I try to start the service it goes to "starting" and than to "not running". I´ve tryed restarting every other related Service for CDR, hopefully it would effect the one but nothing changed.

So I tryed to get Crash Dump Logs from RTMT but when I reproduce the error and than create the logs, the files are empty!

Is there anyone who had this problem before and can help me?

Service operational status is DOWN. Cisco CDR Repository Manager. The alert is generated on Thu Nov 26 08:37:00 CET 2020 on node "..."

Best Regards

Chris

2 Replies 2

VoIP Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

I would start with the easy stuff - a cluster reboot.  If that didn't work, then I'd look at your certificates (see if they are expired).

Kaloyan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I advise you to run "show status" from the publisher's CLI and see if the common partition is 100% full. Try rebooting it to see if that will help. Then try to install the freespace COP file or to adjust the low/high watermark in RTMT. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: