Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Expressway C E certifacte

Farrukh '
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed the Cisco Expressway C & E server and installed the appropriate licenses on both for MRA purpose. I am not been able to understand the certificate related things like what certificate should I install on which server. i.e CUCM, IMP and CUC certifcate on C server or on E server ? and from C server if I generate CSR then should I add this CSR generated cert on E server or on C server ?

Can anyone tell me the step by step procedure including that on CUCM where do i go to generate CSR of it ?

further within the organization I use jabber client where I select the IMP radio button and enter the IP address of IMP server before I get login to jabber. after adding the C and E servers how do I suppose to login to jabber and what changes should I made in jabber-config.xml ?

I would be thankful if somebody can answer me in detail.

Regards,

Farrukh

1 Reply 1

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Could you review this document and see if that helps:

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/solutions/CVD/Collaboration/Jul2014/CVD-CollabEdgeUsingBE6000-Jul14.pdf

Please rate useful posts.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: