Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber

Curtis Fuentes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to Introduce CISCO Jabber to my enviroment, but I have no Idea were to start. For example do I need to configure this in the call manager or CUPS. Is there any documentation out there that can walk me thre the process.

Thank you 

6 Replies 6

jdedell12
Level 5
Level 5

The configuration will depend on your version of CUCM & CUPS but there will configuration on both servers.  Take a look here for additional information.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6837/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

Hope this helps

John

Thanks for the response.

I went to the link you provided and got the following MSG Forbidden File or Application

Link is fine, try another browser or a new session.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Still can't get to it I think it's something to do with my account.

Do you guys know how i can incorporate voice to my jabber connection right now all I amble to do is send messages.

Search CCO for jabber deployment guide, all the steps to configure the CSF device on CUCM are there.
If you only configured the user for CUPS/CUPC then you can only do IM and presence.

If you cannot open the link, just remove /partner from the link

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

Mohsen Tavakoli
Level 1
Level 1

Jabber Cloud or on-Premise?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: