Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Paging

Hai dear,

i have cisco paging application installed one site (A) and working normally.

but when i add extension number from site B in a grup cisco paging (informacast singlewire)to make broadcast in site B, its not working, no voice out in local site B.

so, i make a grup the contents are extension from site A and B together to check.

extension A initiate Paging, in site B no voice out just a notification lamp. in site A normal.

Extension B initiate Paging, in site B no voice out just notification, but in site A normal.

please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Paging relies in multicast, are you sure your config allows multicast to reach site B??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Paging relies in multicast, are you sure your config allows multicast to reach site B??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

yes i m sure

mulitcast has been enable in all interface

This will show you what to check:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/video/12940111/no-audio-played-when-paging-informacast

Please let me know if you have any questions.

---------------------------
Please rate helpful content (i.e. videos, documents, comments). Also, please select the correct answer(s) if any comment(s) answer your question otherwise the questions remains on the support forums as unanswered
---------------------------

Hi all,

thanks for the help, this problem was solved,

there is one switch as L3.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: