Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Physical Access Manager (CPAM) Integrated with CUCM

marco fina
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i'm looking for some information about the integration between CUCM and CPAM. What we are going to investigate is the possibility to make a call

through the callmanager when CPAM triggers an event. Do you think it's possible?

I'm not very familiar with this kind of integration, does it make sense to have the CUCM to process a call ordered by CPAM?

Thanks for your usual help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I guess it *might* be possible, I don't know CPAM but if you can get something like emails or something out of it, you would need to do in-house development of an app to process the info from CPAM and then use TAPI/JTAPI to interface with CUCM and place a call.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I guess it *might* be possible, I don't know CPAM but if you can get something like emails or something out of it, you would need to do in-house development of an app to process the info from CPAM and then use TAPI/JTAPI to interface with CUCM and place a call.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes, i'll go through the investigation of TAPI/JTAPI usage. I also found this document (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/devguide/web_dialer_api/4_0_1/wbdlapi.html

about Cisco WebDialer API, and it seems CPAM can send email.

regards