Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco QPM that has been discontinued

Can anyone advise which product has replaced Cisco QPM?

3 Replies 3

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Have you seen this page with all support information for the QoS policy manager or the QoS policy manager products page?

Introduction - Support - Cisco

CiscoWorks QoS Policy Manager - Products & Services - Cisco

Please post back here if you don't find the information you are seeking.

Hope that helps,

Kelli Glass

Moderator for the Cisco Collaboration Community

Hi Kelli

Thank you for this - I have gone through all of these.  The CiscoWorks Qos Policy Manager is now discontinued and they don't give you any replacement product or migration path so I'm trying to find out if any of the functions is maybe covered in any of the other Cisco NMS products like Prime Infrastructure etc.  Not sure if you can assist with this?

Regards,

Deirdre

lhickman@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Kelli/Deirdre:

QPM is no longer sold, but I wanted to let you all know that Prime Infrastructure (PI) 2.0 does have some basic QOS Policy monitoring capabilities. It shows QOS policies per interface and utilization of the each class in the policy and whether the policy is dropping packets and how many.  Cisco does not yet have a tool to directly replace the policy deployment part of QPM, but PI 2.x has flexible templates that will allow you to build QoS Policies for deployment, so you can get pretty close.  The writing on the wall is that eventually this functionality will be added into PI, but the question is when.

Cisco is also now reselling the LiveAction as another possible solution for QoS Managment/Monitoring.

https://marketplace.cisco.com/catalog/products/2620