cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus configuration?

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

i cant seem to find the configuration guide for the Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus anywhere , please if anyone have the configuration guide for the product???

1 Accepted Solution
11 Replies 11

is Cisco spark room kit basically a Cisco video conference unit like SX20?

It is a video conference system, same software as the SX20, buy the Spark Room Kit is designed differently and has an updated features that previous systems before it couldn't do.

from what im reading on the spark , does it mean that video conference unit no longer register on the cucm or the expressway-c instead it register on the cloud? as in i just need to connect it to the internet and create an account? like how skype works

It all depends on how the endpoint was purchased, see Table 2 of the Spark Room Kit Plus Data Sheet.

MSRP:  Cisco Spark registration only.

GPL:  registration to CUCM, VCS, Expressway, and third-party call control

i have the CS-KITPLUS-K9 which means it registers locally , but does it mean i cant register it on cisco cloud ?

It can be registered to Spark if you have an available Spark Room Device license for that particular endpoint model.

is it included in this list of licenses?

IMG_0538 (1).jpg

No, that only includes access to the Spark client and WebEx.

there is two webex related items included in the purchase with the spark room kit plus

-webex meeting center

-webex storage

i didnt find in the admin guide anything related to the webex , can you please link me some guide on how to set up web ex and operate it on the spark room kit plus?

See WebEx Meeting Center Video Conferencing Data Sheet.  WebEx storage is cloud storage for WebEx files and recordings.  WebEx guides can be found here: Collaboration Help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: