cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TMS Phonebooks and IP URI Issue 1234@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

richard Beck
Level 1
Level 1

When I add an address like 12234@XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX to TMS Phonebooks it will not appear on the endpoint. The endpoint will just skip over it. If i change it to just an IP it will publish the number.

Anyone seen this before? Possible bug? 

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How do you have the address configured in the TMS phone book source?

Also, do you have "Route Phone Book Entries" set to yes or no under Admin Tools > Configuration > General Settings?

I just tested, and as long as you have it configured to be either an H323 or SIP type of address, it should appear on the endpoint.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

How are you adding it to TMS?  As a SIP address, or an H.323 address?  And what protocol are your endpoints using?  Are they H.323?  If you publish an address as SIP, and the endpoint only supports H.323, then the address will not be sent in the phonebook to the endpoint (unless Route Phonebook entries is configured).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: