Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Express AIM-CUE

mdrangell22
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys

I have a Router 2801 with AIM-CUE module to use for Voicemail and Auto-Attendant in a lab enviroment

I want to know how can I Download the licenses for this module.

I have tried to find something without suceed, I only have found that after CUE 7.0 you need a new license but It doesn't say where to download?

Also I only need a contract with support that module or you need to buy the licenses apart the contract?

I will appriciate your help thank you

2 Replies 2

Gregory Brunn
Spotlight
Spotlight

What version CUE are you running on that thing? AIMs are pretty old, CUE is being phased out now anyway in favor of running mini servers in the router now that have full blown CUC installed.  If your running 7.X I don't think you are going to be able to buy licensing. Hopefully for your sake someone else says I am wrong.

I know you can't buy new 8.X CUC / CUCM license now so I also image it is the same with these older versions of CUC/CUE

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-express/end_of_life_notice_c51-726599.html

Hello

So CUE is not more supported by cisco? anyway there should have a form to make licenses.

I am using CUE 3.0.3 and I noticed that It already has a license with 16 mailboxes and 6 ports, AIM-CUE come with some licenses for demo or someone downloaded it?

As I said this is a Router 2801 for a lab enviroment. This Router was in the company's almacen and I took it to make labs because I think this could be interesting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: