Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Express and CUCM 6.1

ysanadiga01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I'm trying to configure CUE. On the configruation page I entered the "Web User Name" and "JTAPI User Name". The "JTAPI User Name" login is successful while I get an error message that "Web User Name" login has failed. I've tried to make another "Web User Name" on the CUCM 6.1 but it didn't help. I can ping the CUCM 6.1 from the Cisco Unity engine.

Can anyone give me a hint how I can tackle this issue?

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

web user name is the admin username when you log into the CCM. the JTAPI is the application user name.

so for the webuser use the admin user and for the JTAPI, the application user

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

have a look at the following link which is helpful for ur config :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_configuration_example09186a0080289ef0.shtml

good luck

if helpful Rate

Thanks for the link but the issue hasn't been solved.

I'm still getting an error message "Web login failed". On the CUCM, the CTI Ports are Registered. There is no issue with JTAPI user, but it can login to the CUCM. I hope that someone can help me with this issue.

Thanks.

sheepate
Level 1
Level 1

What version of CUE?.

Check if "Cisco AXL Web Service" is enabled on CCM. Then try with CCM Admin user/password.

Hi there,

I reinstalled the CUE and it's working now.

Thanks for your reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: