cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Calling - Local PSTN Gateway (E1/FXO)

J_Vansen_S
Level 3
Level 3

hi all, as we are pretty new to this, we are currently exploring the Cisco Webex Calling product. 
Based on Cisco Preferred Architecture & datasheet. 

The understanding is that there is no need for an on-prem IP PBX/CUCM, we register all endpoints to Cisco Webex Calling cloud. 

My question is:

• locally we have a ISR Voice IOS gateway that has FXO & E1 PSTN line, are we able to integrate that with the whole setup?
  • On the guide it mentioned CUBE, i believe that is needed only when ur local PSTN Service provider offers SIP TRUNK correct? As our country Telco provider do not offer sip trunk

Appreciate if anyone can provide some insights to this, 

2 Replies 2

Yes there are options to integrate your own PSTN connectivity with Webex Calling. I have no direct experience with it myself however, I only seen it in presentations.

Response Signature

RamónR
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @J_Vansen_S

Did you accomplish the Webex Calling setup with PSTN E1/FXO at the local gateway?

I already configured Webex calling with SIP trunk to PSTN, But I have another project and I'm going to configure it with E1 PSTN in some weeks so I'm trying to be informed about it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: