cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CLID

cstewart
Level 1
Level 1

When a user is on thier first line on 7940 and they get another call, CLID does no show up for that call. Before upgrading to 3.1(3a), it would say from XXXXXXXX at the bottom of the phone. Anyone else having this problem?

7 Replies 7

mimckee
Level 1
Level 1

Looks like this is CSCdw86063 bug which has been dup to CSCdu37305. Not sure if it will be resolved in 3.1(4) or not. It does not look like it has been resolved yet.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Is this still an issue with 3.2?

Is this problem in the phone load or in Callmanager version?

I am not sure. I would have to look at a ccm trace to see if the CCM was sending the info to the phone or not. If the CCM is sending it and phone is not displaying it is a phone load issue. I can try to see this up in the lab and see. The bug descriptions do not have this info in them. They just say it stopped working. You could do a quick test with one of your phones and change the load back to the default load for 3.1(2c) and see if it works or not. That seems like it would tell you if it was the phone load or not. Just go to the phone and set the load information to "P00303010102" with out the quotes. Update the phone and reset it and see if it works. Please make sure you have this load in c:\program files\cisco\tftppath. If you were on 3.1(2c) it should be there. You can do this just for a test. Let me know the results. I can also test this in my lab on Monday.

Thank you,

-Mckee

cstewart
Level 1
Level 1

I installed the sp for 3.1(3). It came w/ a new phone load. This fixed the problem. This sp also came with a new tsp. This fixed the error I was getting when dialing contacts through MS outlook.

So what phone load are you running now 108. It does not seem to be working on 102 or 107, but it seemed to be working for me in 108. Let me know what you are using.

Thank you,

-Mckee

yes, its 108