Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 7.0 - Extension Mobility for 7975

ionutionescu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue with Extension Mobility on a CME 7.0 environment with the 7975 model.

When i press the Services button on the phone and I select Extension Mobility, the following error appears: "Not enabled on this phone!". The ephone config is the same as the config for other models with EM enabled (7911, 7965, etc) - the voice logout profile and ephone template work just fine for other phones. The 7975 is the only model with this problem. Any ideas pls?

3 Replies 3

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

Have you issued the create cnf and reset the phone since the extension mobility configuration?

Yes I did - with no notable results.

I really don't know what to try next... I changed the phone with another one (same model), I changed the firmware (3 different versions) - nothing works.

As soon as I change the mac address from the ephone configuration with the mac of another model (i.e. 7965), everything works fine...

Hey All!!

I can tell you also that I did a factory reset to all IP phones undergoing the issue and the problem still persist.

Only ONE thing will do the job: RELOAD the CME router

Cheers!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: