Views
Helpful
Replies

CME HTTP push application

a.crippa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all,

I have a CallManager Express, and I download CiscoIPservices SDK beacuase I find somethink to push msg to phone and I think "push2phone" it's right for me, but it does not work with CME. Anybody have a experience on that or can help me?

Which is the right syntax to send to phone for push url, there are a lot of Cisco docs, but it is not clear.

Thnak a lot

Augusto.

3 Replies 3

ipitts
Level 1
Level 1

Augusto,

You will need to do a few additional things for the application to work on CME.

CME does not have an integrated authorization mechanism like Communication Manger. You will need to develop an external web page that will validate the credentials that you are using for the push command.

you will also need to set the authentication url on the CME to point to that external application and then reboot all the phones so that they will pull the authentication url.

Hope that helps,

Ian

Syn-Apps

Thank Ian,

in the CME I already use the url authentication of CUE (voicemail ecc...), so can I use it for authentication?

Thank a lot

Augusto

With CME you have to provide your own authetication. If you already have authentication URL working fine, you can re-use it for any push application.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: