Views
Helpful
Replies

CME - Turn off DND for a phone from the CLI

Vance Krier
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

Does anyone know how to remove DND for a device from within the CLI on the router? The only way I've found is to reboot the router, but that's a bit drastic. Surely there's a way to do this with a command?

Thanks,

Vance

4 Replies 4

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Hello,

Thanks for the response. Let me clarify my question. If a User, lets say ext 1000 pushed the DND button, I can see that from the CLI using the show ephone dnd command. However, we have a need to be able to clear that DND from the CLI without having to go to the phone and physically push the button again.

Thanks,

Vance

resolveits
Level 1
Level 1

I also have this issue. We need to disable the DND on a remote phone with no user present. How can we do this from a command line. Our setup is a Cisco 2800 Series. Thanks.

Delete ephone, create ephone again with a softkey template without the DND softkey an apply it to the ephone. That way a user will never press, by mistake, that softkey again

Gabriel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: