Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS 3.0 Part Numbers

Hi All

Please if any one can help me develop the Part Numbers for the CMS 3.0 for the below scope. I have checked on the CCW, it does have the A-CMS, which is easy but we need to have the solution based on perpertual licence model.

The requirements is as follows:

1. Shared Multi-Party Users - 10

2. Recording of 5 simultaneous conferences

3. Scheduling with Outlook

4. Allow at least 20 people to connect to each conference over the Internet through the Expressway

I also noted on the CCW - CMS-REC-STARTERKIT, please if some one can explain this part number as well.

Regards

Adrian.

2 Replies 2

You need to go through the Data sheet

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/conferencing/meeting-server/datasheet-c78-742168.html

Appliance:

product.PNG

License Perpetual :-

SMP-PMP.PNG

REC.PNG

Response Signature

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're a customer, you should be reaching out to a Cisco partner or a Cisco distributor for this

If you're with a Cisco partner or a Cisco distributor, you should be reaching out to Cisco presales for this kind of assistance.

CSC is not really meant for ordering assistance, but for technical questions around the products.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: