cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS - How to Auto Generate Secret for User Space ??

M Reza Hadi
Level 1
Level 1

hi dear friends,

i want to know how to config a space in cms, so it's secret will change during period of time ?..

it has regenerate secret button, but it is manually ..

and we must press it every time manually..

because when we send hyperlink for guest users to join, we want after specific period of time, that secret for space goes change, so guest users not able to connect again, and we send new hyperlink for them..

(hyperlink contain secret of space)

(i am thinking about a solution which install POSTMAN software, and write a script on it, so it connect automatically on his own and PUT that script on cms !!!)

..if this (helps) or (answered your question), please click (Helpful) or (Accept as Solution)..
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

M Reza Hadi
Level 1
Level 1

hi dear friends,

and thanks dear @b.winter 

finally, i did that by installing postman on a centos linux, and create a script which centos automatically will execute on CMS (centos+postman+newman-tools)

in postman gui app, you can export .json from your config

then for run .json file with centos linux, you need "newman" tools for postman to be installed on centos

then schedule newman to run .json file every day or every hour

to generate new secret invitation key on your specific space on CMS

thanks everybody

..if this (helps) or (answered your question), please click (Helpful) or (Accept as Solution)..

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hi,

there is no automation on CMS itself.

As your correctly mentioned, you need some tools or scripts, which will do it for you.

--- Please rate this post as "Helpful" or accept as a solution, if your question has been answered ---

M Reza Hadi
Level 1
Level 1

hi dear friends,

and thanks dear @b.winter 

finally, i did that by installing postman on a centos linux, and create a script which centos automatically will execute on CMS (centos+postman+newman-tools)

in postman gui app, you can export .json from your config

then for run .json file with centos linux, you need "newman" tools for postman to be installed on centos

then schedule newman to run .json file every day or every hour

to generate new secret invitation key on your specific space on CMS

thanks everybody

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: