Please can anyone highlight what's really included under the SVS-SPK-SUPT-BAS for Collaboration Flex Plan Basic Support for Named Users - Calling and Named Users - Meetings.
The information available online does not clearly articulate areas such as the following:
1. Does it cover new software releases across all the Cisco Collaboration applications such as CUCM, CUC, CMS, Expressway etc for the duration we have the subscription for. We want to subscribe for 5 years.
2. Does it include assistance with software upgrades from Cisco TAC within the active subscription period.
3. In case of an outage of an Application or major faults, can we call the Cisco TAC or that we will need to log a ticket on Cisco Support and wait for the engineer to be allocated.
4. Is there any minimum hours declared where Cisco will contact the customer once the ticket is logged. Example - If the ticket is logged at 12PM, Cisco TAC will provide assistance within the first hour from the time the ticket has been received by Cisco.
5. Is there any minimum resolution time frame where Cisco will ensure that the problem is resolved. Example if For critical issues, it will be resolved in the first 4 hours starting from time the Cisco TAC started to assist.
I will be most grateful for any light to be shed on the above as the information online is pretty generic.
NIM-PVDM is the Next-generation digital signal processor (DSP) module with an onboard DSP daughter card which eliminates the need to procure an additional T1/E1 NIM card in order to utilize a PVDM4 chip for IP media services. This module enables the new C...
QuestionGood morning. I am looking for the equivalent of the System Manager Guide Supplement for the SS7INNIC as found on the UCCE CallRouter. Specifically, There should be a table for the EMSUserData Mapping so I can drill down on specific informati...
Hello guys,As I have read the Facebook messenger could integrate with UCCX to handle chat as webchat support,. there is a webhook on Facebook that instructed us to write the CCP URL with HTTPS as a Callback URL after writing the tokens from UCCX to FB and...