Please can anyone highlight what's really included under the SVS-SPK-SUPT-BAS for Collaboration Flex Plan Basic Support for Named Users - Calling and Named Users - Meetings.
The information available online does not clearly articulate areas such as the following:
1. Does it cover new software releases across all the Cisco Collaboration applications such as CUCM, CUC, CMS, Expressway etc for the duration we have the subscription for. We want to subscribe for 5 years.
2. Does it include assistance with software upgrades from Cisco TAC within the active subscription period.
3. In case of an outage of an Application or major faults, can we call the Cisco TAC or that we will need to log a ticket on Cisco Support and wait for the engineer to be allocated.
4. Is there any minimum hours declared where Cisco will contact the customer once the ticket is logged. Example - If the ticket is logged at 12PM, Cisco TAC will provide assistance within the first hour from the time the ticket has been received by Cisco.
5. Is there any minimum resolution time frame where Cisco will ensure that the problem is resolved. Example if For critical issues, it will be resolved in the first 4 hours starting from time the Cisco TAC started to assist.
I will be most grateful for any light to be shed on the above as the information online is pretty generic.
there is a lot of evolution on Hybrid services for On-Premises CUCM/BE6k solution.
These kind of services allow customers to continue operate with on-premises Cisco Collab model and at same time get amazing features from the Webex cloud.&...
Customer received error in the morning that they could not record sessions because the storage was full. After they deleted approximately 40 recordings, and tried to record again in the afternoon - they still received the error: Webex Recorder...
Any of you come across below issue when we call the rest services from CVP 11.6? java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported ciphersuite TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384---------custom,ReadRESTConfig,Stack Tracecom.sun.jersey.api.clien...
“UCCE Solution Troubleshooting Based on Comprehensive Call Flow for CVP and IP IVR Deployment Models”
This event had place on Thursday 22, October 2020 at 10hrs PDT
Contact Center call flows are fundamental to the successful implementation and supp...
To participate in this event, please use the to ask your questions
This topic is a chance to clarify your questions about the implementation, best practices and support of Customer Voice Portal (CVP) and IP Interactive Voice Response (IP IVR) deploy...