Views
Helpful
Replies

Company's Logo on the 7960 Screen

m_dawar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

1. Can I replace Cisco's logo with my Company's logo on the 7960, when it boots up.

2. Is it possible to show company name always on the screen.

Thanks

319 Replies 319

steven.hughes
Level 1
Level 1

It seems that everbody needs this. Could I get you to send me a copy. Thanks shughes@comstor.com

jraarons
Level 1
Level 1

Q1. How often are you booting the phones up ? Every 10 minutes ?

Q2. The boot logo is in the firmware, can't be changed. Everyone likes the Polycom animation but it is in the firmware/load.

Q3. Review IDLE URL settings in the documentation.

Our company would be happy to provide logos/content as a service if you want, else learn XML and Cisco's SDK. 704-943-3604.

"Our company would be happy to provide logos/content as a service if you want, else learn XML and Cisco's SDK. 704-943-3604.

"

Yeah right, It is SOOOO strange that people want to make money off of this!

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2156/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801d1977.html

logo_url "(Optional) Location of the company logo file. This logo appears on the phone display. The background space allocated for the image is 90 x 56 pixels. Images that are larger than this will automatically be scaled down to 90 x 56 pixels. The recommended file size for the image is from 5 to 15 Kb. For example, use logo_url: "http://10.10.10.10/companylogo.bmp".

Note This parameter supports Windows 256 color bitmap format only. CMXML PhoneImage objects are not supported for this parameter. Using anything other than a Windows bitmap (.bmp) file can cause unpredictable results.

"

year96
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible for you to send me the example as well

year96@home.com

Thanks

Why can't someone post the solution here? I think that would be easier. ;)

Cu

Actually it has been posted - once you read through all of the postings - I found 3 separate posts that had various instructions to do it - I have not had the chance to try it because our CM3.1 is not quite online yet and it doesn't work with version 3.0. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try this today or friday and I will post the results.

dmehrotra
Level 1
Level 1

Please send me a sample as well

deepali.mehrotra@synetrix.co.uk

bblaze1
Level 1
Level 1

Could you send me a copy as well? brian@searshomepro.com

khchiang
Level 1
Level 1

Dear M dawar,

Do you have any example on 7960, please send your sample for us,

many thanks

asaez
Level 1
Level 1

Dear M dawar,

please Could you send your sample for us,

many thanks

jimmy.c
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone please send me the instructions on setting this up.

jimmyc@belkin.com

thanks

mknox
Level 1
Level 1

I would like the sample as well please.

mknox@wfchocolate.com

Thanks

Can I have a copy too ?

marc_derriennic@arca-network.com

Thx !

stephen.pratt
Level 1
Level 1

I would also like to have a copy of it. seeing that there are so many people who would like to have a copy, maybe you can post it on the fourm.

stephenp@bioworks.com

Thank You.

stephen.pratt
Level 1
Level 1

Did anyone get a copy of this? I would like to see the code.