cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Room Solutions

joepapesh
Level 1
Level 1

We have a CCM 4.1 with VG248s, and some 7936 Phones (lots of other stuff too, but only this stuff applies). I have been asked to look into options to implement an in-room phone solution, and I am looking for some recommendations. The room is a lecture-hall style room that has 4 tiers of tables (so it isn't extremely huge). We currently have a 7936 installed, and we are looking for something more integrated with the room, and more finished.

Thanks,

--Joe

1 Reply 1

Joe,

Can't give you anything specific but maybe steer you in the right direction. I don't know of any specialty SCCP devices but CallManager 4.1 will support H.323 clients and gateways. You might want to engage some VC vendors (even though you might not be looking for the video) because they are used to providing custom room configurations. H.323 supports voice and video so you could look for a voice only solution.

Here is a polycom link of a sample integrated room.

http://www.ivci.com/videoconferencing-polycom-rpx-200-series-400-series.html

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: