Views
Helpful
Replies

Configure Encoder Profile in Show and Share

shipon.tvsl
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using AS7100 as an encoder and want to configure it in the Show and Share, so that I can configure the Show and Share LIVE EVENT. I have tried to configure it, but when I put the encoder ip address and tried to discover the encoder, it takes long time but can not be detected. Another thing is, to configure the windows media under encoder pull configuration, what will be the criteria of the fields. Please see the attached file for details.

Currently AS7100 is configured for live stream in ASF PULL mode and it pull data to a Windows Media Streaming Server. The live feed can be viewed now from the client end.

So please help me to configure the encoder in show and share.

Shipon

1 Reply 1

Marco Cassini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Shipon,

The Encoder profile plugin on Show and Share is only available for DME encoders, it is not available for Cisco Media Processor encoders (ASxxxx series).

So you need to manage the encoder directly, and use "non-DME live event" option for the Show and Share live event. Just add a link to the encoder stream into the "Video URL" on the Show and Share.

Regards,

Marco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: