Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Corporate Directory Application for Cisco IP Telephony

moabdallah
Beginner
Beginner

I am looking for Corporate Directory application for Cisco CallManager 4.1

where I can search by name, extension number, mobile number, email, department, sub-department

Do you know any application with these features ?

Regards

Mohamed

11 REPLIES 11

dominiclau
Beginner
Beginner

Would you like to let me know your requirement and time line? I have written up a web application but need some modification! or you can send me an email off-line.

I am looking for three XML application ( Paging system, Corporate Directory, Vocie-Email application)

Time frame: next month

Regards

Mohamed

For the Corporate Directory application, do you mean you just want to have a search input screen on the IP phone, and user will key in any of those fields you specified, and press a predefined softkey, then he/she will get the list of search result (on the Corporate Directory)? Or you want something else?

for example, I want a user to enter the email of person he want to call, then he will get the details ( name, extension number, fax, department, sub-department )

Regards

Mohamed Abdallah

what is the search criteria? is it any of the field you listed? All you need is a couple of xml pages, would you have some development support at your side to look at this? http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/vpdd/cdd/index.htm choose the version of CCM you have and look for the one labelled as "cisco IP phone application services application development notes".

Or, would you like to e-mail me your detailed requirement, and we will do it at a fee?

Regards

Dominic Lau