cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Corporate Directory problems with 3.1 4b spC

rschwendeman
Level 1
Level 1

After I applied the 3.14b spC, when I go to view the corporate directory it is now showing the CTI Framework user, which according to the documentation should be a hidden user from this directory. Has anyone come across this?

5 Replies 5

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

Have you checked the cisco bugtool kit for known bugs??

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version were you running previously where this did not happen? There was a change a while ago that added a description to that user in the directory and the description field has a value of "CiscoPrivateUser"

In addition to that, the Database Layer Monitor which generates the Corporate Directory listings is setup to not display users with that description. If this changed back then it may be a bug so you should open a case with Cisco TAC. The original bug where this was fixed is CSCdx05014 and that was verified as being fixed in 3.1(4b) spB.

I was running 3.1 3a, and I did not have this problem. I will check the bugs and see if there is anything.

I have just done this upgrade and get exactly the same problem. Went from 3.1.3a Sp F to 3.1.4b Sp C.

check out bug CSCdz48173. It says about the same problem when upgrading to 3.3 from 3.1 or 3.2. I have not checked out the file on the system to see if the description is wrong. I will let you know what I find out.