Views
Helpful
Replies

Could not access web application of UCCX

Nizam.Ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Technical Experts,

I could not access the web application of UCCX but can access as an administrator through putty. Would anybody help me to resolve this issue as well as the reason of the occurrence. Thanks in advance.

9 Replies 9

Valber Carvalho
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ahmed, 

Did you see any message about AXL user, when you try to login in CCX Administration?

I think that somebody edited the password to AXL user created on CM Administration/User Management/End user.
Please, check if it is true.
You can roll back the old password on Call Manager.

Please, rate me.

Best Regards,

Valber Carvalho

Hi Valber Carvalho,

Thanks for your response.

You are right, when I try to login into UCCX  as an app user without Powered up of CM then the error message 'AXL Server not found. Please check the Cisco AXL Web Service on Unified CM. ' is showing. But after powered up the error message 'Log on failed - Invalid User ID or Password'.

If it is needed to change password of AXL user please clarify me is it UCCX AXL user ? if yes I've already changed but the problem remains same.

And if it is not, please instruct step by step.

Regards

kazi Nizam Uddin Ahmed

Hi kazi Nizam Uddin Ahmed,

1) Go to CM Administration\ User Management \ Application user, roll back to old password. Click save.

2) Login on CCX Administration, check if your access is okay.

3) if your access okay, go to CCX Administration \ System \ Cisco Unified CM Configuration.

4) On CM Administration\ User Management \ Application user, edit the new password. Click save.

5) On CCX Administration \ System \ Cisco Unified CM Configuration, type the same password on Call Manager. Click update. See the screenshot attached.

6) Log off  on CCX Administration.

7) Login again using your new password.

Do you understand the instructions?

Please, rate me

Best Regards,

Valber Carvalho

Hi kazi Nizam Uddin Ahmed,

The best practices says that you have to create two different users.

For example: On Call Manager\User Management\Application the created user will provide the AXL authentication, we can add full permission to it, and on Call Manager\User Management\end user will provide the access to web page (CCX Administration).

After that, go to CCX Administration\ Tools \  User Management \ User view click on your end user and add all Capabilities.

I hope that I had help you,

Regards,

Valber Carvalho.

Hi Valber Carvalho

I've already reset password from CM of ccx user but still retained the same result.

So I could not follow your next step.

What should I do now?

Regards

Nizam Ahmed

Hi Nizam,

Did you finish any step that I wrote you?

What is the name of your ivr user?

If you replaced the original password of it. I am sure that you could login normally.

If you have some problem with it. I think the best idea is open a TAC. The cisco engineer can help you.

Best Regards

Valber Carvalho. 

Hi Valber Carvalho,

I've finished your 1st instruction and reset password but could not access UCCX. So I could not follow your next steps.

Valber Carvalho what do you mean by ivr user...

Regards

Nizam Ahmed

Hi Nizam Ahmed,

Sorry my delay to answer you.

Could you open a TAC, please?

I am sure that Support Cisco will can help you with this issue.

Best Regards,

Valber Carvalho.

Hi Valber Carvalho

I would like to inform you one thing that, when we deleted LDAP authentication this problem has arisen then.

Hope it will help you to suggest for further instruction.

Thanks

Nizam

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: